Pages

Selasa, 05 Maret 2019

Is Pain Really Temporary?

Pain is temporary, they said. But I think, the "pain" is like a mother's love, it lasts forever, from you were in her womb, until she left the world.

When you graduated from elementary school, you were fighting to admitted at best secondary school. After you admitted at the best middle school, you were fighting to graduated with a great score.

When you graduated and got great score from middle school, you were trying to use your great school go get accepted at best high school. After you accepted at best high school, you were struggling yet fighting to graduated from best high school, and to get admitted at best university.

When you are a student in best university, you also fighting and managing to get great score in every term. In university you're expected to not just good in your academic, but also good in non-academic like your interpersonal skills and intrapersonal skills, etc. So, beside struggling with academic score, you need to developing those skills by joining a community or organization in campus. For some people, join an organization, interacting with many people is also a pain, yet they're still need to do that due to skill development. After struggling with academic and co-curricular things, you graduated and fighting to works in reputable institution. Or maybe continuing your study in master degree or maybe getting married? Whether you will working, studying, or marrying you still need to struggling to get accepted in reputable institution, in best university and to get good spouse (and in-laws family).

Let's say you were already accomplished all of them. Working in reputable institution, graduated your master degree from best university, and have a good spouse. You STILL need to maintaining your performance in your work, trying to be good spouse (and in-law). And another thing, maybe you've already had a child(ren).

When you have a child or maybe children, you trying to raised your kid(s) to be -insert good traits here-. And that isn't easy at all. You need to provide them a good life to makes your children have such many good traits.

After succesfull maintaining your job, raising kids, you still have your struggle. Struggling to have a nice pension time. Still be a usefull human being, in your old age.

And among of them you are fighting all of your lifetime to get an "after-life", if you believe it.


In my case, I've always struggling to get the best, well at-least the best according to a society.

I was graduated from unpopular public-elementary school with not-that-bad score, and got a chance to admitted at (one of) the best middle school in my city. Many people, included my family and my (elementary school) friends thought i was smart to admitted at that school. But you know what? The school passing grade was 26.45, and my score was 26.50 IT WAS FCKG CLOSE ENOUGH. I still remember it vividly i wast just have less than ten people under my score, if ten people above my score were register at that school, i will kicked out and didn't admitted to the school.

After admitted at this middle school, ofc i had many struggles. I was just a normal student. My rank wasn't really good, i usually got rank between 15-20, from about 38-40 students. But at 3rd grade, i worked my ass off to get a good score, so i can get accepted in (one of) the best high school in the city. And yeah my score was 36.95/40. I got a chance to choose all of the high school in my city, included the best one. Of course i choose the best school. But anw, bcs i was just a normal student, many school-acquaintance were gossiping and bad-mouthing how i got good score, they said i was cheating lol. They didn't know my pain, my struggle. I was taking (unoficially) two bimbingan belajar at the same time. First, was my official bimbel cause many friends choose that one, and second was my Aunt's bimbel so i can (unoficially) study at that bimbel.

For admitted at the best of the best high school, i honestly didn't expect that. I was expecting to get accepted in (one of) the best school, bcs that best school kinda far away from my house LOL. But because my score was good, i was being opportunist to try get the best high school. In this school, i think it was the moment when i struggled and pain the most. This school isn't just the best in the city, but (one of) the best in the province, or maybe (one of the best) in my country. Bcs this school is really a great school, ofcourse i struggled a lot, you know i was just normal student. When i was in this school, i was becoming an under-average student. Since the 1st grade until 3rd grade, my rank was always around 30-33 from 33-35 school, but gladly i never be a great bottom hehe. When i was at 3rd grade, of course i was trying my best to study, so i will get best university. Long story short, i was accepted at the best university in my country. Some will say, that was just one of the best, but others say it's the best uni hehehe.

Do i still struggling and pain in my university? Of course i do! In this university, i am becoming a normal student (again), happily. I am just an average student, with average GPA. Aside from academics, i joined an organization to developing my soft-skills. Now i'm on my penultimate year as a university student, still fighting to graduate with great score and to continuing another struggle in a next-level.


As i said before, i think pain is forever, or at-least as long as you live. But pain can make you stronger, better than before.

1 komentar:

Thanks For Visiting